Wireless Headphones For Kids : The Best Wireless Routers : N 1 Wireless
Wireless Headphones For Kids
A pair of earphones typically joined by a band placed over the head, for listening to audio signals such as music or speech
(headphone) earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
Headphones is the self-titled debut album by Headphones. The album features David Bazan on keyboards, and Frank Lenz (of Starflyer 59) on drums. Tim Walsh (formerly of Pedro the Lion) also contributed to the recording, albeit sparsely, as Bazan attested in November 2006: . . .
The Sport Ju-Jutsu system forkids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
So I was tagged to do this music 10 things about me so here goes:
1) I think my love of music comes from my Dad. He always had music on. Sooo many songs remind me of when I little and I love that. Its mostly The Beatles who I love so much but the one song that reminds me of my childhood the most is Zoom by Fat Larry's Band. Also, Night Shift by the Commodores. Always reminds me of my mum as that was her favourite when I was little. Ive just had a look to see when that was released and it was 1985 so I was 8.
2) I love how one song can instantly transport you back to a moment in time. Similar to photos. I can hear a song and know exactly what part of my life that relates too.
3) I think its such a shame that music is downloaded in the way it is today. Although I like how accessable it is. I also miss the exceitment of the top 40 which I used to rekon on a tape every week! and I miss the excietment of getting a new record and hearing that initial crackle when you place the needle on the vinyl! Kids really dont know what they are missing (god i sound old)
4) I had posters all over my wall when I was young. All cut out of Smash Hits. Mostly of Bros and Wet Wet Wet. I used to learn all the words too. I was lucky enough to have a lovely mum and brother who took me to their concerts too. I was a proper Brosette! some of you will have NO IDEA what im talking about :-)
5) There is no better night for me that going to see live music. I have a great week ahead actually. Saturday im going to see Stevie Wonder & Jamiroqui. Weds its Kings of Leon and then next Sunday Jay Z and Lily Allen. Cannot wait for all that!
6) I went to V festival a couple of years ago. I saw Prodigy who I didnt think id be keen on but I was absolutely blown away by their performance. Best band ive ever seen live. I was dancing and jumping so much that the man in front asked my husband if he had any drugs. Paul explained that we are not into that and he said, "sorry mate, thought she was on something" HAHA!
7) Im so lucky that Paul shares my love of music and we have the same taste..most of the time anyway! i have such a varied taste and he is quite disgusted by the fact that I have seen Celine Dion in concert.
8) It seems that my son Josh is going to share the same love of music as he just has to move when he hears it. It makes me laugh when I hear him singing all the words to dizzee rascal or kings of leon.
9) I learnt to play the Organ when I was little. I had lessons but as I was only about 11, friends were more appealing that organ lessons after school. I had a great big church like organ that my mum and dad bought me for xmas. My dad loved to hear me play Smile and The Entertainer.
10) Ive just bought an amazing music system so this 'tagged' was quite apt. Ive spent so much money on it but its all wireless and means that I have music on every floor of my house. I love it.
So there you go. Thats me and music. Ive gone on a bit so ill be suprised if you have got the end and are reading this!! :-)
So all the cool kids are doing it. And I had time. Plus I like adding notes. I usually carry the other bag too, but like to keep things separate so that I can stow the laptop somewhere and go eat lunch with my other useful stuff on hand.